This post will mostly be pictures because I really feel like pictures say it all in this case. I am SOOOO grateful for my mission buddies. I love them so much and there is always just such a strong feeling of love for everyone and from everyone whenever we are together. It's so great to live in Provo and be so close to the Viking parties, the pizza parties, the homecomings, the reunions and our other random times that we get together. These people are the best and make me want to be my best. So grateful for each and every one of them...
Headed to General Conference
Everything about this girl is beautiful!
(Mission Reunion Picnic)
Rootbeer Floats at the Olsens
Coolest Vikings you have ever seen!
Sisters' Dinner!
Paige's Homecoming!
We are too cool!
Brock and his sisters!
Love these people!
Color Festival with 2 of my favorite people!
Mission Reunion Picnic! Love these Peeps!
Thanks for posting this. Brought back lots of good memories.
ReplyDelete