Tonight, I am grateful for goals and dreams. I spent a very nice evening with someone and it was so nice to talk about the things we love, our passions and the goals we have to serve others with the passions that we have. We hear all the time that we can do whatever we want. We grow up being told that we can become whoever we want and accomplish any goal or dream. I never really believed that until this week. I have come to realize that it is all in our attitude and desire. How grateful I am for a Heavenly Father who has given us all the resources we need to truly accomplish who we want to become and what we want to do. I know that it is possible to reach all goals, especially when helping and serving others is our motivation....oh I am grateful tonight :)

No comments:
Post a Comment