Sometimes I wonder if anyone loves their dog more. I am so grateful for him...always! Last night, Jordan and I took him to an open park. He wanders around a bit but listens so well. The best part is the amount of kids who were all over him! He handled it like a champ. His tail never wags faster than when kids are around and he is so good with them. They sit on him, tug on him and do everything they can to annoy him and he loves every second of it.
What a blessing he is! I don't care if he is only a dog, he is truly a best friend and a loyal one at that. He's moved around, I left on a mission and yet no one has loved me more. He listens so well, loves people, is calm and has a very funny personality. I couldn't be more grateful for my Junior who is a bit bigger than a junior :)
Such a Handsome Boy!
Isn't there a poem about footprints? Were they talking about Junior's? :)
Pondering Life!
Yep, he's the cutest!
Ladies Man
This was not tonight, but this is a pretty regular happening.
(Watching the eclipse in May with friends and their family ward)
No comments:
Post a Comment